Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to Fresh Baby Food

Hi and welcome to our very first post!

I decided to start this blog because ever since my friend and I started selling the Bébédelice cooking appliance in Australia we have developed a passion for cooking fresh baby food and also for helping others to come up with ideas for cooking from fresh and seasonal produce for their babies.

We also have been amazed by how many questions can arise when you first introduce solids to your baby - and also when you start to think about new foods to introduce(rather than just carrot and potato!).

There is loads of information available, so we are hoping to create a forum where people can easily access simple tips and hopefully share their ideas and questions.
We will try to update the blog every week and be as fast and responsive as we can. We will also try to be as accurate as possible but really we will just share our experiences and hopefully make something that is interesting and worthwhile reading.

Just to quickly tell you a little bit about us - Michele and I started Rose and Lily back in 2007 when we discovered that there were some fantastic products out there that were not yet available in Australia. Michele (photo above) is based in Brisbane and has 2 beautiful children - Lily and Charlie.
I am based in Belgium but I grew up in Adelaide and I come back home as often as I can. It is my dream to be back in Australia permanently as soon as I can - so that is why everything you read is coming from an Australian perspective. My photo is below with my daughter Alexandra and son Frederik
Anyway - enough about us. I will get cracking on our first "real" post now. Stay posted and see you soon I hope
Jennifer x

1 comment:

  1. it is a great outlet and at the very least will help you capture your baby food .

    ReplyDelete